A Heart surfs the waves

So I just wondered why the hell I was feeling like this, anxious,and on edge.so I decided to do some research about the brainwaves and the hearts magnectic fields, just to figure out that the heart has a larger magnectic field than the brain. The hearts magnetic field is at one point connected to he mother's magnetic field or something like that. That this magnectic field of the heart is probably a code! That is when I thought that this could be about the voices because they told me once that my mom was dead and according to my last research the connection between these two, (mother and child) was based on code and this code could be something achieved if given time. That is when I thought that the voices could also be responsible for disturbing my brain waves and heart waves like it said.

Comments