Betrayal of the Voicethoughtz: A forgiving turn of event

I remember the night it happened, it was a very late episode of mines one where the voices never let me sleep because of their wicked causes. I remembered that when I get like this I start to loose control and laugh violently, not only that I also start to move uncontrollably and go from one place to the other. I remember I was in my bed that time which was probably because my mother have tiered of finding me in the hall going up and down laughing without any control. I recall twisting and turning and even rolling rapidly in bed, like the voices didn't have any consideration of my sleep and my tiered body and mind. I remember fighting with the voices and telling them the truth in what they now tell me its a hurtful way, but I never used any hurtful words to them but the truth and what they have already told me themselves. Then I remember the male voices who they call Arturo I think, fighting with the voice deep inside my head called Naruto which I feel in my left side of the brain whenever he talks or acts. The discussion was short but then Naruto said something off and then the moment arises, see Naruto turned to me and then to Arturo and said this is money or so I felt the attention swift like that. That's when I flipped out and started to argue with Naruto, I told him that I didn't want him and to leave this moment, I believe I said more to him that night but I can't remember much. I never thought that this guy Naruto would say this is money... oh and then force me to act crazy by making my body move even more abnormally and give me thoughts that made me believe I was loosing it.

Comments