reunion with siblings: interpreting the annoying voices

So i've went to my sisters house with my mom to say hi to the kids.I remember my little niece being a bit smaller that she is now. I think that on that day my niece was eating a banana, and she offered me some. Anyway there was something wrong about that day, because I remember hearing my little niece saying powder dicks which was completely wrong coming from a cute 2 year old who's only trying to call for attention. The situation was filled with regret, and a cold shiver running down my spine. I've taught it over and only one thing came to mind, that it was the voices messing with my head and giving me the feeling that my niece was acting silly, but the word I could only think of was "puta". It wasn't easy after that, trying to see the innocence in a kid when all they said was wrong. The other time in which my niece said something that was wrong and threw me off was when I herd her say "half dicks" which was something that bothered my conscious, but then made me laugh as if watching the roadrunner trick the coyote. The wrong thing about it was that the laughs themselves weren't my own self, in fact due to the event i think it was the voices, because I remember trying to stop myself for a moment.

Comments