First encounter with the voices

so lets start with the first incident which looks something like me beginning to feel very anxious for some reason,and at that time I was sitting in the living room near the rear window which looks at the big house across the street. That is when I start to hear her voice in my head which shocked me because I've never herd voices before.not to mention that what she told me i could understand because it was in English,but even so it had a very devious tone to it, and it went something like this "want to play a game" That was the start of it. A few days later my emotions were all over the place and the episode of feeling bad have begone to worsen. my First encounter with the voices it was a period of sexual thoughts, which stayed with me until this day, and I've begin experiencing this about 3 years ago. The feeling of fear was another bad experience, which had me feeling tense and stiff In my face which left me immobilized in the face. The feeling fear was like an pinch or pins and needles in my head which made me believe it came from my mind but later I've realized it must be something external. A reason why I believed that it was somebody messing with my head was because the voices were saying things I've never herd before, and how could you be thinking it was somebody else when you have new words(also not to mention the tone they were using) there was also the name calling like saying "puto" and "basura" which were offenses that killed me insides. Althought the p and b words wasnt my first encounter with the voices.

Comments