voices replayed a dream

Ok so I've just woken up, to find that mom was at the door calling my name " eygribelk ben a desayunarte". As I get up to go to the living room, I get this bad neck and head pain that have been bothering me since the the day this all started. A few minutes after that I was told about the the dream I had which was a replay of the dream I had once when this all strated. The dream was something like a movie, were the lights were dim or so I think it could of been that it was night time, anyways the dream was about these three guys sitting on top of something. As the boys talked in what seemed look like a gym, there was a whole bunch of teenage girls running out of the left doorway giggiling there way to the center stopping right in front of us for a second. After a while the girls left through the right doorway, and the gym was left alone for a second or to. Then through the left doorway another girl came out running and stopped right in front of us. This girl, who was tall, skinny, and white of complexion, kept smilling and gazing at me. The girl then stated to play with her braw straps, slipping it down and stretching it as if she eas teasing us three guys. The girl than ran through the right doorway and the dream was over. Although it was dream of us three boys I feel like one of them was a girl, and the teenager that I mentioned before was only wearing her braw and panties. This was just to awkward for me so I decided to ask the voices that were going about in my head, why'd I get the same dream twice, and the voices told me to sleep.

Comments