Voicethoughts facts: there wasnt a traumatic event

So did you know that 70 to 90 percent experience a traumatic event before experiencing their life with schizophrenia. Although for me the voicethoughts never started with a traumatic event as crazy as it sounds I did not freak out when she came to me. At first she started talking to me and pretending or something to talk me into that schizophrenia was just a game even though she never mention schizophrenia in the process, it was just a game and I said to her... Nothing I think I ignored the voicethought and then she became prisistent and I told her she was weak, of course I was confused because at first she looked like my mom with the voicethought changing what my mom said. I was so into not upsetting my mom that I said something of an OK to her, than I turned away and that is when I started feeling the ground shake and explosion going off and it sounded like everything was real, but I didnt freak out, and that is when my attention was drawn to her and I told her she was weak. After that she left and didn't cause an traumatic event until my sister came to visit with the baby which was the worst because I totally flip with an infant in hand.

Comments