A shock stops the every action

so i've been wanting to add that i've been experiencing some sort of shock that stops me from doing anything productive. i mean the what does it mean to be stopped while doing some science home work. i can describe the feeling and its like being freezed like a computer and you bet the buzz feeling like you staggering at the shock. this shock would even give you a feeling that you are being warned by someone... and dammit i just lost my memory about what i was about to say and by coincidence pandora plays 'saved' by Ty Dolla $ign. i'm sorry but i guess i would have to finish up here because these voicethoughts wont let me finish anything. well there is one thing i want to add before i leave, and that is my email address in case i cant be reached by the forum or blog. i would also want to know how'd i get to view my threads could someone email me. ramirezeygribelk@gmail.com

Comments