Cruelty''s back from voicethoughts

So how cruel is this... despite the fact that I've spent all of my day''s sleeping sick in bed, I've also got this killer stomach ache to go with it.the voicethoughts are the cause of this and they only say negative words, giving me even more pain. The gov from what I can take only give me the finger and say in voicethoughts that we are suppose to ignore this kid. Although to my understanding there are some that question this and to be blunt aren't to sure of their intentions. It seems that everything happening these day's is depended on money, but this only goes as far as to the voicethoughts. The voicethoughts were even worst than before today, when they decided to make me smell bad odors that aren't there and give me the stomach ache that gives me a killer pain in the whole stomach area and all. They are making me disgusted by this and don't know what to do about this matter, they just do what they feel its ok for them to do without seeking any professional advice or any kind of disclosure with the people affected by their wrong doings.

Comments