7D-Nerve 7/9/17

O so today i wake up with the same nerve wrecking pain. the same pain that i keep writing bout my nerves. the thing is that today I'm feeling both, and that is uncommon for me to say. Although for me it feels like my leg is hurting slowly while my entire body is on a whole different level hurting slowly as if there were two different sort of rate for this pain in my body. This pain that is making me weak by the hour, and its keeping me from sleeping in my bed. Can you believe and yes i'm complaining much about this pain, that it is all happening at once to me... the whole body muscle weakness(which i'm sure it is just a nerve thing), and the entire leg being in a charlie horse(which I'm sure its just my nerve being caught up). This has to be one of the worst experience ive ever felt given to me by these voizthought, and it goes away almost by the week to never in the month.

Comments