7D-Obnoxious Symptoms

So a thing about the voicethoughts its that they can push onto you feelings like no other sometimes, its almost like a whole new world of pain put on to you in a matter of seconds here and it wont go until they want it to go. I'm talking about feelings of hunger for instance, which if taken seriously could cause so much internal damage to your life you wont believe it. Take for example this significant damage done to your body which is by making you believe that you are about to puke, or at least having you think it by having a nauseatic feeling. At other times its actually a real thing that you go and puke from these "if or if not" nauseatic feelings. Well to be more sharing i could say that these feeling of puking went on with my and my family last December. When my mother had a bad episode of throwing up the food she ate and then idk it could have been a virus but something tells me that it wasn't and even the voices themselves were saying that i was going to throw up. You see i have caught on to this throwing up from my mother's case and it was later my turn were i even threw up on an empty stomach and it was the worst of things the only thing that i am concern about its the voicethoughts. How on earth did the voicethoughts knew about me and my mother throwing up. I believe they had something to do with this, and its even more frustrating that they have gotten in my home. Well afterwards its been like my immune system has shutten down, like i couldn't tolerate much food and the drinks i use to drink don't sit well in my stomach. The second symptom that i want to talk about its the feeling of having to use the bathroom every now and then. I couldn't work with this stomach ache feeling and that is one of the things that bug me, from now and then mainly because i know that i have or use to have a good strong internal digestive system but now its like i don't have it. Lastly the last topic i wanted to talk about its the stretch marks these voicethoughts could impose on you. I got all these marking in my body because of this, and they would not stop at any cause because they don't have sympathy. The voicethoughts have gotten me with the irritatingly disturbing feeling of hunger, and this is what has caused me to have these stretch marks all over the body. I have lost my birthmark because of these stretch marks and the will to look good on summer day's because i cant show my bod anymore. So if there is something you want to know about these voicethoughts, know this... They are not compassionate.

Comments