Voizthoughts Fast thinking

So I've noticed something about the voizes that would bring to light to all other books about these phenomenons. There is something that must be told and that is that today while i was looking for something to eat in the kitchen, I noticed that i was changing my mind about something and the white ray of light that the voizes usually uses in many occasions to toy with me was immediately changed and i say that their white ray of light was altered right on the spot when i changed my thoughts. I can only assume that my read thoughts was a methods of them to act upon and that it went from a straight constant ray of light to a flickering light ( almost as it were to be vanishing) in matters of seconds and it was right there and then. I've got to say that they want me to be most likely in the state of slight headedness almost faint, for them to act at there liking where you are most turned to what they like in change for an variety of opportunity that may be presented to them (but not for the person being affected, to what i understand). There is something that also worries me and that is that they would change us to their liking for a what it seems like a way of entertainment for them where they use this method of being or this state of being to play trick on us and to manipulate us to the matter in which they seem to like the most. So i find it very disturbing that these voizes would go and use this method of slight headedness to manipulate us or to use us like playthings.

Comments