The fight for post: deadlock argument begins

The day started with what was suppose to be a relapse of event in the argumentative afternoon. When the government person said that I would choose from either Normative or positive law. I started to look at the normative and went on to put a hold on the matter while I looked at the positive law. There I found that the laws were unfair and not very descriptive to my advantage, then the thing that worried me the most was that it could of all worked out if the government were fair. Though it wasn't the case of the government, where they even said that my movie wasn't there my memory of when I've already won this case. So I decided to go up and show them that post ante which they definitely didn't have because they don't know my history and the ex post which is based on the same facts couldn't be available because I again have no history to show them.

Comments