Learning about slander

Today ive went out of my way to learn a few things in order to combat the problem that threatens my life. Ive spent a bit of time thinking what were the problems, and after thinking and over hearing the voices talk about the people earlier... I decided to keep searching for a way to fix my trust with the people. See I know well enough not to make anything certain in the government and that has lead me to winning. See every single thought and even every single action is connected, and I need to becareful though I don't even react to those words because Im always careful. So the word I learned today would be slander, which to me means alot since that is what is going on in my gov. See ive herd that my own cirle is saying lies about me and in this case slander since thst is what that is. The most disturbing part is that the lies (slander) are controlling my people amd making them turn against me. Then ive also learned that the word slander is slso called in the gov; mentirita. This word I would use to make the people come back to me and show them that I am their guy the man they always loved and that they can trust me whe. I say that I wouldnt annoy them.

Comments