The saving events in mind; Hero's in the mist

It all started some time ago but lets talk about now the time I'm spending now with my government. You see it was all hopeless when I first soght to fight it out alone and helplessly keep trying until I make it. Then there was this moment when what I call now a Hero jumped in and saved the night for the time being. I mean he kept the peace and I didn't know what to think but keep on hoping even more and thats when my high hopes came in and that is why I say its good to know these people. Ofcourse I give thought to what they do and from what I've seen the hero hasn't given up he's respectful and he's very socialble. Verry focused and not to mention a good man this heroe. I thank god for em all and I want to say that if it weren't for them I'd be a dead men walking.

Comments