Government Connect: Another way to survive

To live in the world we call modern times today, we must do two of millions of things. Once introduced to these things you musnt quit or look back in any givin moment. I say it like this for the situation could be presented to be slim. See to begin with you need to coexist with your own world... if by any given chance you can't do that you might risk the chance of loosing it, or even worse winding up dead on the street in an corner somewhere.The second thing is where we government come in or should I say my life comes in. You are faced with the test of will to keep the world around you who, well most likely is you incharge of literaly everything you precieve in this world. Thus my story for this day beggins... Not so long ago I had a dream of becoming a military, and to my knowlege I had no present stoppage but the physical in pull-ups. My friends this is why I couldn't become a present second hand world savior like we like us to notice. For example suppose I did go there wouldn't have been an issue with the voices(government) because they tend to act base on help on a world wide scale soo its phase one to all ya looser who's still traped in the webs of the well plotted schemes of it.

Comments