the voices tell a tale:the truth behind their actions 11/22-23/2016

so i was starting my day like usual, breakfast, shower, and to my biology homework in my room. when the voices tell me that the reason i was suffering was because of money, Yea i know right money. the voices tell me that it was because people had money on the line, and that they were willing to see me suffocate. that it would all be played out soon as a movie, and to top it all off, that this year specifically somewhere around march the voices tell me that they were going to give me a painful death and that for now they will be suffocating my nerves. This ofcourse did'nt make sense to me, because what would someone with the ability to tap into peoples nervous system be doing killing people. the voices has crossed the line today when suddenly why would was watching a gospel video about a man holding a pizza box and saying that,that is how god wants you empty and clean, instead of with the pizza in it. the voices used me to laugh about the message not that it wasnt funny to me but the female voice or mom as the boy calls her said something i cant remember and then started laughing. i tried to talk to the person that did that without success, until i pieced it together and i figured it it was the person i was speaking to earlier and she told me that she dosent like me because i was disgusting and that she always lays back and watches from the inside i suppose. I think that the lady should have told me something because she just confessed to me after i've told her that i was going to write her down. this time she told me the same, that she was disgusted by me, but i question myself that what would a person that dosent like what she's doing be passing a whole bunch of time in my body, i right away thought that she was being a misirible child, and that she could have said something to me instead of hiding shit from me.

Comments