Friday feels like Monday: A day to remember

Down for the count I felt defeat, or as some would say destroyed from the ground up.There it was... this one thing that had me wondering in my mind for decades if not long enogh to call it crazy peeps. see I would always wake up with a battle field in my head all my life, until hmm until the the suppresion came. Thats when everything turned grim and my life took a quelch for a sour that I couldn't shake off. I was damned, and to my disadvantage I had even a worser case of memory storage filling up the gap with this evil thing. Thus let me share with you the thought, or experience of having this wicked moment in life. See without the chance of positivity in ones mind, there gives a chance to exposure to the world that the mind is bare with the possibility of inviting in any other thought. To my understanding it went horrid that day, when the mind was bare and strippend from all its sanity, just to get mounted by this erornious of a spirit the one that kept me thinking negativity and dire to my being as I went from living to living places and nothing to obtain in admiration. I was wasting my living and breathing heart of a life force, as I felt the drain of every wasting part of my life. I didn't find it exciting and or illuminating, I just fond it desperate and deadly.

Comments