Anime Character with schizophrenia

As I was trying to find a reason or explanation from the voices saying why they treat me so cruel. I found myself thinking that not schizophrenics have the same cruel treatment as I do. So to prove it I tried searching the web for anyone in the world with schizophrenia and I found no one really from my time of day. Then I went and searched for anime characters with schizophrenia because I know them to be famous with the characters in Tokyo ghoul. Then I found a couple of good characters that could help me in my mission in proving that people with schizophrenia aren't treated bad. The characters I found were... Tatsuhiro Satou from Welcome to the NHK which show's he's an ottaku and that he is able to sustain himself by eating cup ramen and being on the computer, not to mention he stay's in a fit weight. The next character is a little bit more scarier but to what it seems everything turns out fine in the end, Keiichi from higurashi no naku koro ni where keiichi experiences the deaths of all these young girls with schizophrenia and think he is next, although in the end he gives the privlage of himself dying to the sane girls which has little to no problems. So I'm guessing their's some fairness there. The next character is Mima from perfect Blue who got her illness when she was in a band and her traumatic moment was nothing but herself having sex, she then is treated like an popular person like what she was before but with less respect somehow. I say that her illness wasn't as bad because she still did things and wasn't hurt like I am being hurt right now. See none of them had muscle spasm in their body and aches all over their body like I do.

Comments