social interaction : The biggest socialization

Talk the government (voices) would say sometimes when they would recieve complaints from the person that is doing a wrongdoing or is really in trouble because the government (voices) has pulled them out. They would try about anythiung to catch your attention, and by anything I mean mess with your outside world like cut your power or break your things or even make a person close to you talk or fight with you because you didn't notice them or do what they asked of you.Though this isnt the latest trend of things that the government(voices) have done to me, oh you need to know how they play with people just to get the attention or to mess with your head as I see it now. I have seen a repetition of word in my writting going on as I review it over and over again, I have even seen the focus put on something they want to show you because they think its funny, oh I have even seen something that would put you in a loop that is created by them in their own free time and space that is directed to me. Theres also the fact that they would have a positive outcome in the matter of overall social interactions, like for example they would go and proceed with the helping hand they have for me all of the sudden once they notice that I am doijng well. The latest time I got noticed was that they would see me complete my schedule a small endevour and say I would help him, or for what they could handle because I herd christopher say I was to much.

Comments