Cell communication: the voices report everything

So I was reading about cell communication lately just to read about local regulator which are the molecules that are spread from cell to cell to give the message that something is happening. This local regulator is responsible of telling the whole body know the message in a chemical way which is then transmitted to the electric way which is based on the nerve cells. Throughout this whole explanation of cell communication I was beginning to get the shakes and even muscle spasms. The voices were talking about how I should sleep and by them I mean e and the male voice which e says is husband. I also heard proxy testing me in my work and wanting me to remember something's to get through the chapter( she is a hand full). All I remember is e saying my moment when proxy is sticking with me through the whole reason. You see I've notice is that e is the more delicate fun type of girl, while proxy is the active young and loving type of girl. Anyways the reason why ive brought up the cell communication is because I think that in some way my body is responding to the shakes and muscle spasms that come with the voices, with a simple stop!. The other way the thought that come to me as voices are being answered with the word "sick" which to me could be changed to another word. I would want the helps of the viewers if you know any other way to deal with these thoughts. Oh! And I almost forgot, if the voices are getting the response that I'm hurting and that I want them to stop,why don't they stop. I think the voices are aware of what they are doing and just don't understand how bad the pain is.

Comments