Change up! a turn of events reverted

So,all of the sudden the choice of book to choose to read next about the psycology section It's a toss up, because a glitch has occurred,and my tablet won't let me advance.it happened when Suddenly the new math book that I've downloaded stopped working, and the screen shows nothing but a blank page and a zero at the bottom of the pages to show that it hasn't gotten any pages left. Ive ran out of idea on what to do so ive decided to download two books now, one for psycology and one for mathematics. Although this cuts my hours, of playing gameboy the most distracting game, in half. I am going to go with this plan because these voices are really getting to me and so are the weird feelings im feeling in my head and all over my body. OK so it's 4:48 now and the day is getting dark now like a sunset about to happen, and I've got to mention that the pain in my heart is even gotten worst from my last post. The pain is now taken over my entire left side of my ribcage, and there's little chance of figuring what it is with the resource I have. I was looking into an EEG because I believed that it could be waves of some sort. Oh and I've forgotten to mention that the voices read evrything, and they might be responsible for even changing some of my work. But it's OK because I'm sure that I have some control over it and it won't mean a thing because I've decide to change their bad intention, into good one's. It's 8:55 right now and I've gotten the sense that I shouldn't believe in afterlife, but what I should have guessed it's that i'd get a weird feeling rushing to my head pushing this thought into existence. The voices told me to go kill myself, but I kept wondering what it meant. I mean there is just no telling what these voices want and dam I just lost my memory again. The voices keep saying odd things like "let me check" right before I've expirienced my mind shift from one moment to the next in a painful way. Sorry to mention but throughout these last few lines I've a experienced memory lost and couldn't write everything I wanted.

Comments