Illusion of the voices

So I woke up just for a bit to read a "trickster's hat", one of the psychological books I've been reading. Although, that in this psychological book the only difference is that they practice art as a way to include a better understanding of the psychology you've been reading. Well I then feel tired and decide to fall asleep a while, until a phone call woke me up. It was my mom, she called just to check up on me. Then I remembered the dream, and it was about the abuse I got in the hospital by an security guard. The security guard that day broke my nose, and did some other physical damage which I can't remember because my head is feeling a sharp pain and I don't know what's going on. Anyways, there was a difference about this dream, and it was that my sister was hit in the mouth. In the muela as she stated, but that her gums hurt and that she went to the doctors and they told her that it was fractured. There was a reason why Charo was there with me and it wasn't because the security guard hit us as they want me to believe, it was because they were trying to see if I would take the money they were offering for the damage. Of course I said no to all this, and my sisters appearance out of nowhere made me say no even more. No I wanted Justice, a way to have these people, these voices pay for everything they have done. It was only an trick this dream, just an way of telling if I would go with taking the money that these voices said they would have offered me.

Comments