"i,thou" is better used in careless situations

Today I wake up just to experience a moment of confusion due to the voices no doubt. There was this point where I was trying to focus on my reading and suddenly out of nowhere I lost my memory of everything I've ever studied.sorry to mention but Must I always have an problem with these voices and will I always be tormented by the perverted mind blocking sounds and screams that these voices make. The moans sound something as if a girl were to be a cow in labor, even though the words that came out of the cow was ay! Ay!, The way it sounded was ugly, Instead of a clean cut version of a moan. Now it's just of feeling of annoyance and rejection comimg from the girl voice, oh and by the way I decided to nickname the voices the girls voice was icky because of the voice she was using which sounded like a hoarsed squeaky Disney Donald duck version of a cartoon. The reason why she is always on my mind while I am trying to take care of business is because she is always telling me that I'm a puto. That is why I think she is the cause of my pain while I'm trying to finish my work. Even though I've asked icky what a puto is, she keeps playing around and saying "let me check" which to !e sounds like there are limits to what she can say. The memory lost is getting worst and as ti!e passes by I can only feel more anxiety. I since the start have been unable to feel frightened because every time I do a weird feeling take over my body and makes me think like im going to die.

Comments