Know your voice and honor your friend

The day is Saturday and I was just wondering who might all of these voices really be, because I've talked to them but their identity is still a secrete. Which is why I've decided to name them in the first place, but that's is the least of my problems because what I'm really worried about is are these voices connected to me. I believe that these voices might be connected to my suffering because I hear them say "ima shoot you" and that then brings me to believe that icky is part of the problem. The strange thing about this is that these voices use the same voices to speak and change people's voices, like mine or even their own. I think this because I just finish hearing that icky said that it wasn't her and for other reasons that brought me to believe that the voices are out of character. Alright so is flash back time and I've been thinking of a way to keep my mind occupied while these weird feelings in my body pass, and I just remember that i'm not that use to flipping my phone or snapping my fingers and then piping it as you'd think. In reality I just noticed it, were I never thought I would do it. it's time to tell a story a short clip of what made me, and it starts with knowing from the start that the feeling of annoyance was just an feeling of being confused. This feeling which the voices don't get to understand is confusion, and it will probably be the last time I remember this. A flash bang went off in my face, and I've lost all ties with the things in front of me, or at least that is what it felt like when I started reading science and suddenly my mind went blank just to hear the voices whisper in the back. This must be frustration because I remembered to argue with them and call them lazy, and for a good reason too because they could at least read along with me like they have before I mean it won't cost them a thing. To think that this would be over, but there's still more to think about like dimensions to this dilemma, and I mean the thought of multiple events to this. But there's even another thought which could be that this is all in your mind which I've already explained it won't be that simple because you can't think of a new things all by yourself.

Comments