Relapse of voices

It's relapse time with the slickest voices I've ever listen to.when the voices keep telling me "you thought" instead of helping me out was the worst. I mean what is the fucking reason why d they don't say something about it. Well its been a while now and icky isnt around, instead there is another girl or voice because i can't really tell if it is a boy or girl from a voice taking her place. So ive been reading and thinking that these voices could not be serious about me being OK with what they are doing. I mean they have been at this for 3 years now and they hurt me both physically and mentally.right After I've thought of it, I hear a male voice that says "we know" in an vengeful yet serious way. Which brings me to believe, that these voices haven't thought of me just one bit, they only care about their money. So ive caught on to one of the voices say to get under my skin, which is the word "sleep". The word means to me that clip you are suppose to be watching whenever you mess up and then you think of your client's moment when he messed up and think of how it should have been instead. Although to the voices I thimk it means something else since all I get is "u failed" and "you know what sleep is now" in a funny tone the voices have flip the switch in a matter of saying, when I was going to say that I wanted my daughter (if I ever have one) to be like a certain character of a tv show I watch. It must of been that cut throat bitch, because that is what it felt like when I couldn't finish my thought. Yet another relapse event happened, when my body was unable to control my laughter, because of some pressure in some places within me. In another occasion I feel like I've overcome a bad thought, but then the feeling stays with me or even sometimes the thought as if a cat was playing with a mice. I have thought of it and it is impossible to reason with icky because all I keep hearing is "stop him" when I know I should not be hearing any type of voices. The voices or better said icky was saying "go kill yourself" for some reason, which is disturbing because you want to keep yourself sane and away from anything to threatening to your own body.now I have a feeling like something has taken over my face and I can't control what i feel because of that, it's like a kid controlling his power wheeled car. there is also the feeling of something holding me back which can be explained as a Yank of me while Im trying to advance in my reading, but that's not the least of it there is also the voices which says things as this happen. Then there's the voices of "Tom" as icky calls him and it keeps telling me that Im a "puto". Once they were kind of role playing I think if not real and they kept making odd sounds and saying that they were going to fuck and suck dicks and even the males were involved in this. Sometimes they would perform this on Tom and sometime on each other. I kept feeling weird throughout this whole time and it wasn't just because of what they are saying, it was because I felt a weird feeling in me both mentally and physically. I just herd proxy saying "impossible, I can't think" after I have felt myself being choked, and it was like a weird feeling which happened, wait dammit I just lost my thought. In the process of loading my thought I hear a weird noise and voices, and then I as proxy what she was doing as if she had some part in this and she reply's "saving my" and then she got cut of by one the voices. I might not have herd what she said well, but I think she said "cuerpo" at the end.

Comments