stay focus, i keep saying

Learning about photosynthesis can be a drag when your phone keeps glitching,and these voices keep talking, and a burning chest pain keep you from thinking straight which keeps you away from reading.even tho that sounds easy, a dim light in my mind reminds me that i'm feeling with in myself a strain that links itself to my mind and keeps me away from having a clear conscious.still trying to find something good about these voices, but Their volume has gotten even higher now, and I feel myself suffocating beneath the cloud of thoughts. These thoughts that when focusing on them, are actually the smoke masking away the only layer of conscious I've got. So masking brings light to truth now, and in between the lines that truth bring reason to question, but not without being shocked by the same smoke.

Comments