the voices are really cheap: nobody says chupa no more we say smoke

so the voices have gotten me with diarrhea and vomiting because i'm getting spasms in my stomach like crazy i bet thats due to the nerves in my body which are connected to my neural senses in my brain. i have spent all night and day vomiting and going to the bathroom it was painful, and the voices on one side talking my ears off saying things like "he's not going to make it" and "he's going to make it". the voices finally said "you made it" at seven o clock and i got the notion that they meant that i survived the night. that night i was feeling very depressed because all i wanted to do is have e blow my mind for going in vomits and thinking that the voices didn't care about what happened to me. although later on i figured out that they weren't planning on ending me just yet and i question myself why in all fucking hell wont they finish me off, so i thought what else do they want and only one thing came to mind. i thought that the voices were loose of an screw in their heads, because i cant figure why a human with such state of mind be thinking like this and where on earth did they get this lifestyle that have been long been banned from this planet. anyways i came up with the topic that this game that the voices were playing which treated some people bad, could be used in the same room where the voices are staying. its sickening i know, but that is where i thought of the word "chupa" which they use to supposibly tell the person to suck on a tablet or on a pill because they were going to do the same to themselves. i mean, if they were to do something like that i would say that smoking is the best option to take.the thought of this brought me to believe that they are cheap people that dont want to know about smoking. anyways i got to say that this illness that ive gotten is due to the neural science P3b and P3a SIGNAL WITCH ARE BEING HACKED BY SOMEONE OR A COMPUTER.

Comments