the voices visit my house:they try to fix the kitchen

so i come home from the discount store and the pizza that my mother brought was getting cold, so i helped myself to a bite or two until i was ready to watch tv, when i get a knock on the door and it was Kennedy, my home school teacher, it was really a surprise to see him so early at my door because he was suppose to fix the kitchen or put something on the wall so that they would mount the new microwave on top of the stove. well the day was going OK when suddenly my mom comes in and i get the feeling that she is acting up in front of Kennedy. yup i think that it might of been something fishy with that so i go and check out with my thoughts what the hell was going on, when i hear them tell me that those two are my mother from the voices side and m's father which to my understanding had to be tom because nobody would be like this around e and i was confused because i was expecting somebody else when they said mother. i know this sounds crazy but i need to stay true to all my viewers and write why it surely was tom and e. now i say this because when i was in the living room Kennedy said something that bugged me out and it was the word "bum" which was later said by my mother who doesn't speak English at all. that was the start of it, both Kennedy and my mother saying the word bum. then when i went into my room she caught me say the word "mom" when i was thinking i was speaking to my mom, e all of the sudden in what appears to be in my moms body "said he called mom" she said to tom. now i dont know who's monitoring this but someone should really see what is going on with the people and their numbers i mean if they can get anyone's number we are all in danger. oh and by the way when they were supposesibly going to fix the kitchen, what ended up as a work went into a messed up work and ended making a whole in the wall. Kennedy or tom as i think was the one messing with the power tools today, had no idea what he was doing and ended up making holes in the wall to my neighbors wall. funny thing is that he still ate the cookie when he gave his word that he wasn't going to eat any cookie unless he done a good work.

Comments