voices have a button: like the movie button button

so i know that i shouldnt be typing this day at all because i have already written my blog for this day but, i cant wait to give out the news that the voices have decided to use force and other means necessary to make me press that button. this button which should be payed close attention to is the one they use to push me and torture me. the effects that this button has on people is unimaginable and no i'm not just making this up, i mean what i say so thats why i'm crying for help. for those that feel like doing something about this i suggest that you get this to someone with good authority because even as they say the gov have been paid to keep shut about this. i would say that getting this out in a mass productive way is the best way to try and make a dent. anyways the voices have told me that they would make me be like them and that i have to participate in the torture of a kid or person, and that they would want this to be their way of life. although i said that they wanted this to be their way of life because they are driven by money no doubt. i can tell that their are some of them in there that want to change, but are incapable of changing for some reason and that the money have made them crazy. but i need to say that i rather see me dead that help a kid to his death, i rather see me in a hospital bed than make some kid go through the pain and mental torture that I've been through. so i wont press the button, i refuse, and those that are still with me need to know some thing.the most important message of them all and some thing that i always tell the voices "I don't give a fuck you stupid fuck share love" and with this i mean, that no matter what the cause there is no reason why you shouldn't share love with that person. i say this because the world is leading into a better place, and the people have to stick together and share love with one another to help them see the world a better place. so to conclude i cant do anything about it if i end up pushing the button and this brings me to tears, i just wanted to let my loved ones and family know, that you should stay true to yourself and share love to everyone around you, that because a single man has past and gone dosent mean that you should stop trying to love those people. i hope that i would have reached those people throughout my life, but if anything i leave it to you to figure out if im still alive. know this these people mostly go with what "A Heart surfs the waves" post but there could also be other possibilities. i was speaking to the voices and as i was in my thoughts were i imagined myself sitting by the inwood park benches near the pound i thought it would be a good place to give out, yes i got really depressed by what is happining to me. i even added e there to try and finish me off, because i'd rather have a quick death instead of a painful and agonyzing death like the one they are demonstrating to me. you need to know that in my imagination they can interfere, i mean that they can overcome your own space in the brain where you think you imagined something and watch them destroy it. the voices can even be in your dreams and harm you there were the dreams become nightmare. its a 24hrs period of torture and yes i mean all the time. even so i would want you all to know that this shoulndt be something of a problem, that you can still reach the friends and family of those that are in pain and share the love. so i would ask of you this guys and dont let me down, because i know you can make it.

Comments