A vision from the voices:the hospital again

So I went to the hospital after having some symptoms of nausea and diarrhea and my mother and my family has it to. When I get there they put me in the ER after telling them that I coulndt eat because I would throw up everything. Throughout that time I could hear the voices impersonating the poeple In the hospital, only that they weren't a fantasy they were the real people. The doctors then told me that I was going to go to claud 4 in the Montefiore. But it didn't happen like that, instead of going to claud 4 I was sent to claud 8. On my way to claud 8 I noticed the elevator buttons and it only had number 8 in it, I know this must seem like nothing to do with what's happening now but it will make sense later. Well when I was in the ER there were these two guys that helped me and they mentioned my mother in the process. One of the guy helped me out getting my mind off my worries with my mom and the other helped me with finding my mom. Well as I was put in my room in the hospital were my roommate was sreaming something all night, or so I thought because when I actually went to check on him he wasnt even in a condition to talk or even screaming. The screams were the voices, and they were talking about some gay stuff that was really annoying to me. They were talking about this man that had this gay partner that was black and that just stopped by to to give him head. He was saying that I was suppose to be involved in this and I said repeatedly that I am not gay to them. Oh and by said I mean thought it and they understood. Anyways the night was spent hearing these voices or should I say thought s from somewhere and I couldn't get a night sleep that night. Although the next day I had a new roommate that came I'm with a boy and the voices told me that he the boy was his grandson. The voices told me that the grandson was a puto for the old man and that all of his family were puto for him. That the grandson sucked his dick,and he said alot of other disturbing things that I forgot about for some reason. Although when I actually herd the man talk to Me he was talking about caring things to me that he has previously told the boy, and he said all he ever got was because of saving up and then the boy said " that is all he ever told me".well By that time I was put in the IV fluids because I coulndt keep anything down with my stomach pumping and my nervous throat, I belive it was the nerves and the voicethoughts. At the end of the day I was receiving a visitor, my mom, and she stayed with me a while taking care. By the next day the old man has left and what it looked like to be his wife was there for him. By night time there was this black old man that was my new roommate and that is when I realized the faucet and the mirror and light laying in the corner to the roommates side. The thing is that I have looked around the room before and never seen it. It was like it just appeared out of nowhere to me. I only got to realized it was there when the old man used it it. After a while of been weird out about this faucet I get the feeling that I have been in that hospital room before. So that is when the voices explain to me what has happened.

Comments