Voicethoughts and their real voice

So there is something that I want to share about the voicethoughts and that is that they sound like a whole bunch of different people but in truth they themselves told me that some of them change their voice. It was just the other days when o asked for proxee and then a girl told me that it was just a voice she used which sounded very young and cheerful. The thing is is that I'm not sure if these voices that they use mean a voice changer or they using an AI to talk to me. I know that once I herd them speak through me while I had my mouth open and it sounded like a different voice was whispering from my thought from the left side of the team were I blink left. Well at times they tell me that it is just the computer doing the talking, because all they do is type the words and it come out that way, but I have my doubts on that one, because sometimes the change of tone and speed in which they say things sound a little bit human. Anyways because of them not getting tired and 24/7 talking to me everyday I can guess that these voicethoughts have an AI doing the talking and people monitoring in the background. One time I could tell which voicethoughts came from which side, but because of a recent incident when the right voicethoughts said let me see if you recognize me now, and then suddenly I herd her in the left side was proof that it doesn't matter which side their in. Well there is one last thing that I wanted to add about these voices and it is that they can make it seem like their voicethoughts are coming from people close to you. They can even mute those people to make it seem like is them speaking and saying ugly things. The only way I noticed that they weren't saying those things was because you know these people and some of them can't even speek these words and yes I'm talking about my baby nieces which was the reason why I'm writing today.

Comments