static shock voicethoughts

So i forgot to add that the voizthoughts give you a static shock when ever you are in contact with anything you are reaching with your hands to grab or even to touch. It was the door knob the first time that the voizthoughts gave me this shock and it was a strong one. I mean that I even saw a little blue lightning from the knob when I went to turn it. The thing is I know this sounds ovious to some because the door knob static shock has happen to anyone, but to happen every single time I touched the door knob its a little to real to just past by. Now I get static shocks from touching anything, I mean I get shocked by toching the wood in my drawer, I get shocked by touching the glass in my tablet, I've even gotten shocked by hugging my mom. Well that was a odd thing that happened in my life. The thing is that there is also the part were my mind always feels restless because everything I go to sleep I feel like my body and mind is feeling strained and. Its being pulled away from my sleep into a diffrent state of mind, still my body and mind feels restless and tiered and sometimes I think its because I'm being depressed by th voizthought at all times, sometimes I see things and I get nightmares that I have no idea where they came from like for example the one dream I had about the couple stabbing my eye with something and saying "that is were the (something that was like a telescope for the eyes) go" and the male was wearing glasses. Anyways after that I kept getting emails from lasik institute and I didn't know why. Well that was another strange thing from the voizthoughts, and it wasn't the end of it now, I can tell you about the most important part of it all ashnd that is the ai that has been saying that she's a computer and the way s he never catches her breath to talk or even rests sometimes when she starts talking for a long period of time. I belive that this must be a method to keep going and not stop the torture their giving me. There is another event that I want to talk about that happened a long time ago back when I was nobody in the internet. Well, I went to check if my name was still empty in the google search, and when I type in my name this time three or four web sources appear and the last one was in Chinese, I know it's strange right I mean what the hell was my name doing in this Chinese website. That was the time were I wanted to know more about were Google was presenting my name to, I belive this might of been the voicethoughts. Anyways when I tried to check the Google search for my name the second time, the Chinese web source had disappeared, it was the strangest thing I've seen. Well there is also the east and west part that I want to tell you guys about. The voicethoughts not so long ago said something to someone about the east, I think it went "welcome to the east side". Which to !e at first made me thought of the world both east and west, but in truth there was the us east and west I thought. Anyways this could be due to the movie they are making, they keep mentioning the word "moment" and "wake up" I first thought they were buddhist but then I remembered that they mentioned more this movie and pepole that pay them to see this movie go their way. The whole thing was stupid and the most dumbest thing about it was that they would literally control your thoughts body and mind and it just sounds like they can do this to anyone and this is important I mean anyone even their own people. There is no boundaries for these people it's like they live away from the law and away from society, so I would urge you to think twice in the measures you make when confronting these people, because they are not going to listen to anyone when it comes to freeing people like me, and they have even told me that they have threaten the gov when it comes to protection, I mean they told me that they have paid the gov to stay shut about this, and that they got enough money because they even manage counterfeiting money and there's no limit to their menance. So be very careful on who you trust with this because if you that the person would turn on you just by the mention of money, then it's not worth risking it. Also they might go after your family and no I'm not over thinking this i really need you to double check yourself and think because they can really do this and unless you are ready to counter their mind controlling self,don't MENTION it.

Comments