talking from the heart voicethought have an count

so i was thinking about why this would be happening to me because i was thinking about the city im from, and then i just decided to ask the voicethoughts why. the voicethoughts didnt want to tell me anything at first but then they started to make the blinking motion on my left eye and the first thing that came out was that i was going to die a shitty death and that no one would care for me. anyways along with some other shenanigans i told the voicethoughts in the left side of my heart where i felt it that i would be taking with me that messege of another thought enforcing to the idea that this world is called for and that its better off that way. that they should be living that way and that nothing could stop it, ofcourse i gave the voicethoughts a reason to rethink what they were doing but nothing came from the voicethoughts but more pain and a feeling of bad intentions. i dont think that the voicethoughts are noticing that they are to stressed out. or maybe its something else, i cant tell

Comments