thoughvoizes show me j's family ill

So its Saturday morning and my mom invites me to go to j's house, after finishing breakfast. Of course I said yes but in truth I felt like saying no to her. I felt like the voicethoughts were pushing me to far and they kept me feeling down and feeling like a danger to other people and even a danger to my family, which was hard to deal with. So I got up and both of us went to get the bus to get to j's house, but on the bus I get this feeling like the voizthoughts are wanting to try something funny. The voizthoughts were giving me a parenoid feeling like everything I saw was a sign to solve my problem with the voizthoughts and be free. I started looking at the people and what they were wearing like this boy that was sitting right in front of me. The boy was wearing a jacket with writing and illustrations on it and once the voizthoughts were giving me time to figure out what the back of his jacket ment to me in relation with the voizthoughts, but the boy turned and I felt like a failure for not figuring it out or so the voizthoughts made me think because in truth I didnt feel like going with the voizthoughts and their game, instead I wanted to remain calm and have the smoothest ride to my sisters house. Well, I had finally gotten to my sisters house, and my mom before entering has stopped by the store to buy some tylenol for my sister who was feeling under the weatber. Well when I went in with my sister I felt like it was going to happen again, like the voizthoughts were going to start to act up like the last time.

Comments