Voicethoughts act by suffocation

So the voices have told time and time again that they were suffocating me. This to me was strange because I don't even know what suffocating means. I've only heard of the word but haven't experienced it myself. That is until not so long since I've herd the voices when they almost took the breath away from me if it weren't for me breathing through my mouth, and even like that I felt like the air to my lungs was being reduced to almost nothing. The voicethoughts thoughts would keep trying to kill me like this to this day and they have gotten even more Crafty with their way of doing it. By this I mean that they have taken the air from breathing through my mouth as well as my nose and only have left me a small gap for me to breath in the little bit of air I could take in. Aside all that there were times that they would leave me breathless, and then realese me in about a few mins were I felt like it was time for me to breath again and regain my life. The voicethoughts have even gone as far as to wake me up with these breathtaking event of theirs and leave me with the sense that I was going to die right there in the spot. Again I ask my self what is suffocation and they start showing me that they can tap into part of my body and rapidly press it as if it were a game to them. They have even done this with my heart, were I've felt like they have stopped my heart from beating regularly or even at all sometimes. This have happened with my brain to were they say that they are going to suffocating my thoughts, which leaves me in no control of what I think. So I ask my self what is suffocation because they shouldnt have brought that word into my life, as if I understand it. The voices also told me that they were going to end my life by suffocation. So just in case I die and wondered how it was done, the voices have told me that it was going to be them in the end and it will be by suffocation.

Comments