Voicethoughts: dejavu to death

So in my hospital bed I start to get the feeling that the voices want to tell me something about the vision that I've just finish having. I got the hint that it wasn't the first time in the hospital and as I was about to ask the voicethoughts something, they start talking and tell me that I was already in the hospital and that I dies in the same spot and that is why I ended up having those visions. Although when I asked them why I've died they tell me because I passed the game or something and that the answer I chose is the reason that I keep coming back. Which to me was creepy because it got me thinking that how many Times I've died. I felt bad because I saw that it was in a hospital and that the old man that was my roommate couldn't be much of a sign that they should stop because they were dealing with the sick now and most of these people were nearly dying. I just couldn't take it that they were still making those jokes and talking I'll about the people around them, because these people were sick. This wasn't all of it, while I was in the hospital I met this lady which reminded me of a girl that I met the first time I ended up in the hospital. The girl talked the same way and acted the same, saying things about fighting and making me choose from a list of things I couldn't decided from like treats. Well anyways I asked the voices what was the first time around like, and they told me that I said to them that there mother was the thing they should pay attention to and by that I mean that they should know were they are coming from and mother is everything that was and will be perhaps. I'm in my hospital bed and all I can think of is how was that an offense to anyone and will I be repeating this same scenario over again with the voicethoughts I had a long chill down my spine and my body felt like a TV on the white noise chnl with all the white and black spots moving everywhere. The voicethoughts wouldn't stop messing with me and the doctors found nothing wrong. I noticed something even more strange than before and that was that the doctor said to me "welcome back" which made me think have I been here before, and if I have what was the reason of me still feeling bad.

Comments