voicethoughts eliminate my choice of organ donor

so i was wondering because it cant go on like this with the voicethoughts taking over everyone and affecting peoples life, that i should become an organ donor. that i should be able to safe lives while having the small choice of playing their games as they would want it. i decided that i would rather die before i agree to the thought of everyone and everything being affected by this, and that the changes they go through is not worth living for. i thought most recently that i should get some sleep for once and for all, since the voicethoughts wont let me catch some sleep and everyday its a hassle with the feeling of being tiered and all, its like all the time this situation with the voicethoughts and never getting any rest. i mean i only received bad symptoms from these voicethoughts, the vomiting and diarrhea, the countless days without sleep at night, the voicethoughts talking to me every single day, the delusions and hallucinations, the voicethoughts affecting my family, the nightmares and visions, the body ache and tremors, i mean i could go on like this for a long while and nothing is going to change that these voicethoughts are ruining everything and everyone around me. so ive been thinking of doing whats best for everyone and give up my prized possession which are my organs. i guess what im trying to say is that you can choose to do anything and for me is just not my time to be in this hassle with the voicethoughts, which is why im planing on giving up and choosing another way in death... i dont know make sense :\ ps this appeared in my website when i searched 'donate all my organ in new york without being brain dead' Horror as patient wakes up in NY hospital with doctors trying to ... http://www.naturalnews.com/041152_transplant_patients_organ_harvesting_presumed_consent.html

Comments