ADHD given by voicethoughts

so i was researching some of my symptoms that i got and i realized not so long ago that my body moves on its own and i cant control it. this ofcourse was something that the voicethoughts might of given me, because when i ask to stop in thoughts the movement suddenly stops even though it may come back later on. i also saw a video today that spooked me, mostly when they anounced in the news that a kid was hearing voices that told him that he should watch terrorist videos. that boy later then took a gun and decided to shoot people at an airport and no doubt it was the voices that told him or even yet manipulated him in killing 5 people. this is what im afraid of, im afraid that one day i may hurt people because of these voicethoughts, not to mention that i herd them say that they would do the same to me as what they did to that kid.

Comments