feeling weak before voicethoughts arrived

so ive been wanting to tell everyone that feeling weak because of the medication your taking its a whole nother level than feeling weak before the trauma. i am trying to tell you about a difference source of weakness and let me tell you i lasted a year before being medicated, and within that year i was hearing voicethoughts that were still annoying to me and as you all know it was my first traumatic event. even thou in my first traumatic event i wasnt taken away to the hospital because i wasnt that affected by their stunts, but when my second traumatic event happened i felt my body more on edge and risk taker that i couldnt control my own body even when i kept thinking to control myself because i was holding an infant child, but that was something i wish were gone and i know that the voicethoughts could be responsible for it and much more if given the proper motive to them. not that they dont have some sort of bad plot already planned out with you

Comments