voicethoughts prank about passing gas

so today i was in bed and i was hearing the voicethoughts like always althought in this particular moment i was hearing proxee and she was ranting about like always, that proxee cant be trusted at all i tell you, i think that none of these voicethoughts can be trusted and that is my word. anyways when i started to sit up to get writing in my computer i suddenly passed gas, and it wasn't like the other time where the voicethoughts have made me pass gas forcibly, nope it was an ordinary gas or so i think, but well the thing is that i herd proxee's voice when i suddenly breathed in through my mouth without my approval and the feeling was disgusting. i think that the voicethoughts are overstepping their boundaries with their powers on this one, and i think someone should really check them when they are in the act.

Comments