An abuse of seamen voicethoughts

So I was trying to get some sleep yesterday night when suddenly I need the voizthoughts proxy say something about she going to show me how eating cum feel like. Then I felt an unpleasant feeling in my mouth that made me think of what proxy just said, and it was in my outer lips too, which made me feel like I couldn't escape the disgusting feeling which was like a drinking glue on my mouth, not to mention that I was forced to open my mouth even more to say something by the voizthoughts. Then after words I need proxy say something about now you know how it feels when a woman... There was an forgetting of memory there, but I'm sure she was going to refer to her own experiences. I say this because she says that it wasn't even her husbands cum, and then soon after that she called herself a puta and went on saying things to her co-workers.

Comments