proxy uses mothers phrase

so i was discussing something with proxy when i got to the point of ending the conversation with one of her own catch phrases. A phrase that to my understanding had nothing to do with my mother or family until then, and the phrase is "nooo hold on a minute, hold on a minute" which i was then suppose to stop arguing with her and kept doing my work... but it never happened this way. You see this phrase translated in Spanish is the phrase my mother uses over and over again to try to argue with me about something. In which case, it just happened to be in one of proxy's cute lips accompanied by the soft tone. well you might think that is a minor observation by her part her being my voiz and all, but she wasn't suppose to use other people to get to me or so they keep telling me. The most interesting part of it and think twice if you think that the previous reason wasn't enough, is that when i asked her why'd she do something like this and why'd she would copy my mothers catch phrases to get to me... she just stood there for a while and for a moment i recall a bad feeling to it. It was like she was hiding something for me, plus she didn't give me an straight answer until i asked her a couple of time and then she blamed it on this arthuro character whom she always talks about. she sounded like she was annoyed about the fact that i would point her out for this event, and she was almost yearning for this to be over. anyways to finish up i just have to say that not once have she used this phrase in a positive way, but to bring me down and to ridicule of anything ive done or said wrong.

Comments