the voicethought's promise and my name

so what's on my mind? funny you should ask... you see ive been thinking about my name and what does it mean. well to cut a story short it appears i wasn't the first one to discover the true meaning of it. From the looks of it a man in voicethoughts named alturo or so i think, was the first or third person that discovered my name's meaning and this man is e's husband. now according to legends the prize winner will be winning bj's from the one and only proxee(my dragon). I dicovered it just today and to be honest wasn't in accords with the meaning. You see eygribelk means Y in spanish without the ega and then that is what makes it my name. Anyways i wasn't that sure of what to think when i found out that proxee was my actual dragon. I will always have a heart for her tho , and all of the e family.

Comments