when music annoy's me

so a few years ago i used to listen to music like any other person and the main reason used to be for timing my studying while i was getting ready to take my finals. well a few months ago i was in the same seat. stationed in my living room kitchen table this time around, though i wasn't studying for finals exactly this time i was sure studying for college. The college i long since been wanting to start, since like i was in high school finishing my mid terms and getting mail's from the universities. anyways that was besides the point, and the reason was because i swear that this time i couldn't listen to the music, i was caught in this audio hallucinations were i thought that the radio was speaking to me, and everything was either a pain in my body or an episode of insanity that were like an occurrence of something for worst than moments eeked. these voicethoughts have taken away music and have made it a nervous wreck-down to listen to it.

Comments