Who cracked my own egg

so voicethoughts think that they were the ones to first discover me and crack the egg on my dragon's basket like the song Rigamortis by Kendrick Lamar, but little did they know that no one can crack my egg but me. The thing is that they think that because they have discovered the first part of my name, they some how have some sort of authority over me. But they thought wrong... a long time ago went i went searching for my shortcuts to these names i discovered that no one could be the possesor of my name but me. Reason being, the name i got is a compound of a first and last name and not to mention it could also include any given middle name i desire and make it sound right for it.Why'd you say this you might add, I say this because my name is incomplete and it would sound funny if you leave it as it is instead i can make it so that it would be eygri spit wisdom. Or ey-grey-spit-wisdom. to keep in mind that ey is a suffix or preffix like em.

Comments