Winning heart√ voicethought

So I've found out a while ago that my heart has a murmur in it. The murmur which ment a great deal to me in the pass when I was doing scans in my heart aside from that, anyways this murmur mean nothing related to the hearts condition "heart mumur" because of some annomoly found in the definition of the word. a thing that could be something of use if I just define it as: a movement of the heart, that howls back and forth in discomfort. I got some help from proxy in defining this word, but that doesn't mean she is in The clear with me.anyways the life path Which connects to the topic of my heart murmur, is number 1. which most likely means that the fight against the voizthoughts and thei program of making a fool out of me and destroying my life with pain and madness involved is won.so, I say won over and over again because the heart is the part of body that causes awestruck, and this murmur in my heart is nothing but a cry for liberation.

Comments