Pressure on my throat voicethoughts

So i spend my nights laying down flat gasping for air because the forethought keep putting pressure on my throat and I swear that something is broken by now and I can feel it like a giant weigh landing on my neck and it's killing my thoughts and the "ow" I've been trying to say in thoughts as a form of a cry for help, because it hurts so much that I just have to open up my pharynx and try and think and say something. So for a while they silence you and they do it with very intention of inflicting pain. Then to top it all off I keep hearing threat from them that I'm nothing special and that they were going to shoot me. I get this day n night in a daily basis and I try n not to worry my family with such thing because as it turns out the only help we can turn to is the gov and they are only preoccupied with the money that they are getting from all of this shizm, but the worst part about it is that they tell me that they would control about anyone that intervenes with their dirty business and they are even capable of killing them. This they even label them as dead people already, hah and funny thing is that they would do this to their own family aswell. They would label them "sleeping" and then mean that they are dead and just a sorts of tool to use for their disposal. Wicked right? Well that is just the tip of the iceberg with these people. I got to keep telling myself to never join them not even if it caused me my life. Anyhow what is their to loose when your mother is gone and everything you love and cared for is being used as a puppet. I think it's time I just show them the truth n try n go with a fight because the realest part of me is telling me that it isn't right and so I should go out trying. Oh and you might want to check the auto spell on this one, I couldn't double check it because of some inpendence with my thoughts.Voice thoughts put pressure on your throat and turned your face into a suffocated looking face and featues when they are suffocating evrything about you.

Comments