Voice thoughts threaten to kill my mother

So the forethought have gotten crazy after all and I should have known that there would be no remorse for the families of the ones being attacked in this sick governance of their. They have confessed to kill my mother or as it seemed in a Bob Marley song which no doubt right now I could sense that they use it to make fun of those kind of people and ridicule them. Then I was here in bed and a voice from a female told me to sleep as if to stay quite about this and take it like a lab rat I was imposing to be. I don't believe that nobody I've met across these dreadful days are trying to help me. I believe that they are being dominated as if they were in fear of something all the time, and this isn't a thing that should be hid from the world, I think that everyone should know the horrors of these groups.

Comments