voicethoughts control mothers actions *-*

so I've been having the same problem over and over again where these voizthoughts have the tick of manipulating people around me and not only do they act to their own desire but they also violate anything that makes a man and throws it in your face as a form of dominance. The issue i'm having today is probably the worst issue I've met across or that anyone have met across for that matter, where the voicethoughts take your closed friends and family in my case my mother who is putting make up and pretending to ask my about something that i just happen to forget right now but if i had a guess it was the same as the previous question which was when i will take the medicine again today even thou I've already took it. =o Its crazy right, how'd they get to you by using people around you and most likely occupying her body without any permission like a possession of some sorts where the body is just experiencing a series of mental torment and by body i mean the essence of the person.This might sound crazy right being trapped in your own body and thinking from the inside that your life is being ripped from your core and stolen to be used by somebody else, but it can get even worse than that peeps. You see some times the body is just asleep and you are not even conscious of what you are doing, all you know is that you'll wake up in a different time and place and you wont have any recollections of the activities you did. Then you should ask how would i know all of this.... and i will have to explain to you that i'm living proof of these monstrosity, and i could say all day of the torments and madness of living with the feeling of a painful clueless being. Well dam, i cant remember what i was going to write next... i'm sure it would of been a good narrative if it weren't for the memory lost i keep getting unabruptively, and the insults from all sides of my location. Its like theirs the whole world up against me and i can't even share my thoughts and feelings... i wonder for what do they have me then. I think its about time I've rapped this up. There is something i want to say that has been on my mind for a long period of time, that is... i get interrupted again and my memories fade. i would carefully suggest that you witness for your self's the truth behind these acts whenever you have the time. I say this because there has been no respect for my narrative, in truth i think i am being manipulated now with all these memories fading and the other part which is like they control every choice of word i say. Anyways i just wanted to share one more thing and that is i wont be able to see hell myself when it happens and by this i mean the world this twisted place of a home would turn out, but i could say that i am living in my own personal infernal with all this attacks against me. So the people around me kicking me when i'm down and my own inside torture which by the way was a poor choice of words due to some nasty interruption which i'm sure you can ask E yourself if you do manage to make it through this hell of why she'd say "stop", is already enough to burden the pain and suffering along with all the guilt these times would bring.

Comments