7D-One Shot

As of today I'm going to start to wake-up late. You see the thing is that waking up early wont give me any activities during the day, so suppose i wake-up at 6:00am this wont let me get in the day-room and finish my studies. These studies which i need required a table for me to lay down the huge book of ASVAB, which was besides the point since there is nothing much you can do without the a Tv-room and the books and magazine are either all locked up in the activity room or all stored up in the Day-room underneath in the shelves. The last part i wanted to add about this journal entry(since i put this all in a journal before i even went on to the blogspot, and it would have sounded better in my thoughts i bet) is that they gave me my haldol decanoate shot where i might tell you that it felt like they were sticking me with a needle without much concern about my rights.

Comments